Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - From the Desert, with Love

Dex-chan lover
Crim could have actually skipped the tutotial if she never visited the so called starting city. Of course that wouldn't really be optimal. It's, no doubt, a useful city.

Dex-chan lover
"Help! Monsters with various critical weaknesses, such as their head, neck, and heart, are attacking us one by one!"
:unsure:

Dex-chan lover
As someone who always resetting his account on the first day of opening server to get the rarest free gacha but with an unskipable tutorial, i can feel it. Still remember the day im playing Genshin on first day, i played on 35 account just to reroll and it means 35 tutorial, idk how many hours i spent just for the tutorial. And what worst is not a single *5 i pulled through 875 pulls 😭
Yeah, but Crim wasn't asking for it. You, on the other hand.... :p

In all seriousness, implementation matters. Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail are actually good tutorials. Unlike Wuthering Waves, or Starfield (that one's nearly 2 hours before you get to do what you want), or Mafia City, or.... too many to count all suck. You'd think it wouldn't be that hard to design a tutorial.

One system at a time, timed at in-between moments, when they're relevant, can be great even if it takes a long time to clear. There, easy.

I don't know who keeps thinking it's okay to have info dumps that make you forget what you were doing while managing to make you remember none of what it was supposed to teach you.

Being this a game about trainable skills, Freya just needs to keep sprinting all around the place to be able to outrun those worms.

Users who are viewing this thread