Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate 『Aka no Maou』 to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - "Overcoming" Total Defeat

Dex-chan lover
Did they ever update that, or did everyone fall asleep farming the same boss every day?
little to no story as usual, gear hunting and affixing, seasonal point events... same roll for almost 2 years now...
we might get a bit of better story soon, but everything still too shallow, no linkup story to base pso2, etc...

Dex-chan lover
little to no story as usual, gear hunting and affixing, seasonal point events... same roll for almost 2 years now...
we might get a bit of better story soon, but everything still too shallow, no linkup story to base pso2, etc...

Sounds about right. I had an issue with my install and trying to fix it meant downloading it for a 4th time, and it just wasn't worth the bandwidth.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds about right. I had an issue with my install and trying to fix it meant downloading it for a 4th time, and it just wasn't worth the bandwidth.
im using tweaker from Aida's team to play on jp (when i did play), had no probs with it, and bandwidth isnt an issue in my country 😅

Dex-chan lover
im using tweaker from Aida's team to play on jp (when i did play), had no probs with it, and bandwidth isnt an issue in my country 😅
I played on US and it was kind of flaky from the MS store, and then I reinstalled it through Steam. I only had like a 200gb/month cap back then before I got throttled, and that game was an easy 100gb install from what I recall.

Users who are viewing this thread