Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Looking for Friends

Dex-chan lover
That's some veeeeeeery forceful development. A newspaper in an mmo where everyone has access to the browser just doesn't fly. Then again, this is that type of manga.

Thank you for tl!

It's almost certainly player-made much like the maid guild with white lily, or within this chapter the duality of that delinquent looking guy who's just chill vs the smol character but act like yakuza with that 'u broke my arm' line person.

The report was pretty much pure bs anyway, if you recall in that chapter people immediately called out the low effort photoshop, but this 'newspaper' still run with it.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh.. This might be the moment for the guild getting itself a gunner (With a little bit of trial first).

Iirc in the webnovel Lycoris is Ryunosuke daughter isn't it?

Double-page supporter
That's some veeeeeeery forceful development. A newspaper in an mmo where everyone has access to the browser just doesn't fly. Then again, this is that type of manga.

Thank you for tl!
Its probably faster to just read newspaper inside the game than logging off , look up the forums and read there, besides, causuals dont look and read in forums i know that for a fact. I do read in forums, i had a friend when i was in school that was a definition of casual in a mmo, he only knows things he sees from the game and things i tell him from what i read from forums.

Ty for the translation TL team! Ive looked up the raws and it looks like itll be a lot of fun

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the PKers are going to get their second comeuppance.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... so could you sue for libel over a game, especially VR?
Of course it would be unthinkable right now, and especially if the defamation is purely about in-game actions, but I could see it happening eventually.

We do have weirder cases and laws already concerning purely virtual.
Ofc there’s a player-run tabloid spreading the “news” for quick bux without care for truth…
Virtual or reality, can't escape click, bait and fake.

Would be amusing if Crim got her own Daily Buggle.

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, I didn't realize she was an Android girl. That's cool as hell. Also, 130 cm barely?! She's so short! Adorable.

Oooh.. This might be the moment for the guild getting itself a gunner (With a little bit of trial first).

Iirc in the webnovel Lycoris is Ryunosuke daughter isn't it?
Ryunosuke is the old man info broker that hangs with Crim's gang, right? Kinda funny that father and daughter might be in the same Guild then, with an unknown amount of awareness on each of their parts.

Supporter
People talking about looking forgetting mmo have in game chat also vr work with overlay (out can already browser internet in any game Ith steam overlay and steam vr push the thing way further)

Now ngl the chapter was not great but I prefer that to 2 or 3 chap to accomplish the same thing everything was made to be a shotgun introduction as it does not really matter in itself

Could be better? Yeah not even hard but the author did prefer to spend time on other part of the story than random npc

Can't help but think of Lycoris Recoil with Lycoris being a cracked gunner and all, but I'm sure it's just a coincidence right?

Dex-chan lover
Aren't all the robot people the games version of dwarves? Makes sense that she's short
The PK girl who got oneshot by Crim turning on V.A.T.S, the other PK with thermal vision, and Saul Leon's aide in an Chapter 40 are all robot people, and they aren't short. Idt robots = dwarves in this universe

Users who are viewing this thread