Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - murdúchann

Magnet Lycoris is adorable!

@ Credits - from an older game, but cant remember too many examples, Dark Age of Camelot was an MMO before WoW. Travel long distances by paying for NPC horse traders, the horse took a predetermined route to the paid for destination. It took me nearly a year, among thousands of other players I might add, to realize I could jump off the horse at any point. ... I probably had easily over 24 hours of wasted time back tracking or running on foot because of that lack of knowledge.

Double-page supporter
Good news everyone
this arc ends at ch 59

all for one boss fight

the battle ends with Crim parrying a rail gun shot while Lycoris use a charged skill to snipe the boss's true weak point.

As for the rewards:
Crim got the item for enhancing unique.
Lycoris got a Recon type Drone (not a unique item)
Raijin got ANOTHER unique
Roper got 3 unique upgrading item...and no unique item. He orz

Raijin tried to recruit them to his guild but obviously Crim has her own guild and Lycoris want to join Crim.
And Crim and Lycoris chat afterward was caught on camera by the reporter (whose character name is 'Ka-myu-ka' so not sure if there's a joke in that name, 'kameko' was just the others nickname for her)

Freya and Hinagiku was...quite shocked at this 'new woman/disciple' of Crim.
thats a long ass boss fight arc along with the lead up to the boss fight, this entire arc is very long sheeeeesh

poor roper, hope he gets his 1st unique item

Dex-chan lover
Good news everyone
this arc ends at ch 59

all for one boss fight

the battle ends with Crim parrying a rail gun shot while Lycoris use a charged skill to snipe the boss's true weak point.

As for the rewards:
Crim got the item for enhancing unique.
Lycoris got a Recon type Drone (not a unique item)
Raijin got ANOTHER unique
Roper got 3 unique upgrading item...and no unique item. He orz

Raijin tried to recruit them to his guild but obviously Crim has her own guild and Lycoris want to join Crim.
And Crim and Lycoris chat afterward was caught on camera by the reporter (whose character name is 'Ka-myu-ka' so not sure if there's a joke in that name, 'kameko' was just the others nickname for her)

Freya and Hinagiku was...quite shocked at this 'new woman/disciple' of Crim.
Poor Roper, i hope someday he got one 😅

Dex-chan lover
Map full of mech enemies and a giant mech 'forearm' falling through the ceiling with the name of the boss on it. Are you really surprised that the final boss might just be a giant mech? Although if it is a piloted mech, it could be whatever controls it.

Dex-chan lover
UwU, my fav gays are back :3 tho hopefully it will end quickly. I wanna see Freya with Crim again

Dex-chan lover
Lycoris has finally gotten the recoil.
Now I see why this series is on fantasy. Prepare for the fanta-sea.

Double-page supporter
Funny thing is that I have never played computer or online games. They're too confusing for me, or something. I have picked up some concepts via manga, though. And I love inside jokes! Gamers always have the best ones.

Dex-chan lover
What? Wait . . . with that huge thing? Do you have to reattach the arm first?
No with the girl dummy
rpBcS3o.png

Users who are viewing this thread