Devilchi

Dex-chan lover
This mango is nice like a 6 but nice. The art is good and the story is enjoyable. Though I would want a bit more of plot advancing that the tiny drops we get every now and then.

Dex-chan lover
Page 13...
I'm at a loss for words. That swimsuit is taking a beating.

Aggregator gang
I don't think she is. We haven't seen any real advancements on her part and he hasn't shown any romantic interest in her either. I think it's all just Tsuyu's misunderstanding and we're falling for it because he's trying to be a bro. Latest chapter seems to hint towards this ship too :)

I wonder why...it's been 6months since the last update,and where is the next chapter (26) ? :/

I wonder if there's a chance this will get picked up again, there are over 100 chapters out already?

Champion scans dropped this manga. Really hope someone picks it up, there are tons of chapters out.

Aggregator gang
Hey guys, quick news
I’m redoing chapter 26 and 27 again, this time with the help of some friends (I’m listing their names in the credits soon)
So for now, just ignore the current chapters or read in pain (I swear translate is also a pain)

Hey StevenPi, thanks for the work. Translating is quite hard, and english doesn't seem to be your main language. Still, you set out to do a job no one else was doing, people shouldn't complain too much and you don't have to listen to harmful comments. Good to see you found people to help you with that, i'll make sure to take a second look after the review!
I don't think i need to give my opinion, as you clearly know the quality of your translation, but i'm glad you're able to accept that and even look for ways to improve it!

Don't get down by people complaining about your work, people just are used to taking translations for granted. If you keep trying and studying, you'll get better at it, no one is good from the get go, just don't get demotivated from negative feedback, just take what is useful from them and keep the good work

Complaing for the translation ? I have news for you, if you can't read it in japanese then dont trash other people's effort that only want to help.

Thanks for the translations stevenpi. Wouldn't have found this series without you - and its quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Keep up the great work.

Users who are viewing this thread