Devilchi

Group Leader
@wykdfire
I won't argue if it works for you.
Still, I'll clarify that I did 13 chapters of this in around 30 days, which is far faster than the weekly pace of the raws.

Dex-chan lover
It was a run of the mill supernatural romance.
Now it's a poorly drawn shonen battle.
It was barely adequate at the first genre.
It's a total failure at the second.

Group Leader
I was going to jump ahead and include a rant, but I guess that's no longer needed...
Even if the man himself did that, I still have to thank him.

It's hard for me not to call the other sniping translator a jerk. He only did it because releases were "too slow" and wanted to give a "warning".

Patience goes a long way, besides the current translator already does a great job. Please don't spoil it.

Group Leader
The sniper took another series, so I'm stopping on both that and this.
This series is free real estate now.

@WaveRSX you are quite correct, you did indeed, my comment ended up being more of a general rant than directed at you specifically.

Thank you to those who translated up to this point. It saddens me that the last chapter I could find was 45 and it was a bit of a cliffhanger... But hopefully it gets picked up again one day.

Goddamnit who was the one that tried to snipe this series? They removed the chapters so can’t see who did it.

This is why I hate sniping so much, not only it’s hella disrespectful, it always ruin a series.

Aggregator gang
heh,, chapter 1.,, then chapter 26. So you have to imagine on your own what happens between these two chapters.

Or you could read the Spanish/Russian version till Chapter 26. But yeah not everyone knows Spanish or Russian. @Velsy

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, isn't this the same author? https://nhentai.net/artist/e-musu-aki/

Lol just came here after reading chapter 22. I think I'm gonna get arrested.

How does this sort of thing work in Japan? You can't take baths with your crush"'s loli sister, you just can't.

Users who are viewing this thread