Dimensional Mercenary - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

So basically, she is the devil? Because she wants to throw misfortune his way until his luck runs out; then ring him dry of accomplishments before throwing him away. What a stone-cold person.

She was suspicious from the start. Especially the lines she told him this chapter.
I can't wait until her plan backfires and Kang Chul-ho comes out victorious. Also, I can't help but suspect they were the ones who originally gave him such a bad karma.

What I fear the most is that he will discover what they did to him but he will forgive them because they are involve emotionally 🤮

Fed-Kun's army
"I'll give him a lot of support by reducing his luck" What kind of retarded thinking is that?

Group Leader
@Tiber_Winter
"impossible mission missions"?
x39.png

Fed-Kun's army
@RiseOne
It's corporate slavery "thinking". "If we keep our employees too poor to quit, they'll never leave!"
At the company I quit, five of my friends who were coworkers died from heart failure over the course of about 4 years. I don't know how many people I didn't know well died from the distress, but there was an ambulance there nearly every week. It nearly killed me, too. I was collapsing due to arrhythmia stopping my heart nearly every day, and sometimes more than once a day. About two months after I quit, it seemed to ease off quite a bit, and now only happens maybe once a month, and not enough to knock me to the floor like it used to.

Dex-chan lover
if lvl17 is to high than just give him enogth I.M. missions to get to lvl10

Fed-Kun's army
I’m sure she has a sob story but author better not let MC forgive her when he finds out all of this, KR novels(not sure ab manwha) are usually pretty good in my experience at not forgiving just because they have a sad story or are an attractive girl, so I’m hopeful.

Still unsure of how he can end up fighting them though, he needs them in a way, and their overall power must be crazy.

Also, I wonder if the reason she’s trying to control his level is to keep him within control? Or is it because she wants him to win some kind of “rookie reward” or tournament (like maybe lvl15 or under request solving?) maybe those are stretches but that’s the only thing I can think of.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck that bitch.

I bet he will start absorbing the soul fragments of those who he sympathize with, making him strong both mentally and physically....he needs to get strong enough that the organization needs him, not the other way around.

Also did the art style changed again? seems different and brighter than the last 5 chapters.

as expected from korean manhwa, full of bitches, i can see how this story drama will go , i can predict some 18+ in the future

Users who are viewing this thread