Dimensional Mercenary

I'll have to disagree. The art is a tad different from the generic template used in 95% of the works in here. It's a breath of fresh air, and decent to boot

In another note, I wish this one doesn't get dropped or forgotten in the sea of low priority translations. It's such a good premise, and the story is interesting

Supporter
Yeah i join @SandyBleach on the art side it not that good
The use a texture and brush are obvious and the caractere do not blend at all with the environment if it was a anime i would say the character are in 2d and the background in (not so great) 3d
Also the posing is just weak and the anatomy change to much

IT NOT BAD but not good either it do the minium for the story but it don't enhance it

ps the color is quite good but i do think a better linework/compostion and posing are way WAY more important that color

To me, the plot and mc’s background matches perfectly. And i would say it’s pretty well-made. Therefore I’d give 10/10 for the effort making this webtoon to the team.

Dex-chan lover
😭how long is it until I get to see the badass looking character on the cover in the story

Lol seems like the first season and second season of this webtoon is different. So the art will probably change after that. But I dunno 'bout you guys the current art isn't as horrendous as I thought. It's bearable and tbh I've seen webcomics like it was drawn by a toddler

Group Leader
and now we're ahead again :) have fun reading my actual good version of the chapters
for reference we're 2 staff and keeping up with our other series
meanwhile ninja scans is somehow releasing 8+ series and neither is getting any updates for weeks, i wonder why they're so slow on other series
also they have 9 staff+ working on each chapter of this, i wonder how they still release such low quality even with so much staff :)

I don't really care if ninjascans is at fault. You both acting like childrens "we released more chapthers" or "Their quality is questionable" etc.

Its funny that it required some drama for us to get a couple more chapthers lol

Users who are viewing this thread