Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Fresh Summer Breeze

Dex-chan lover
Honda has shown some crippling lack of understanding of some social conventions, but telling about your gf's orgasm troubles to her middle-school-aged lil sister, and what is (to him) an almost unknown schoolmate, in the middle of the kitchen for the cooking club with a bunch of other kids within earshot… Even for Honda that seems a bit much.

Oh well. The plot required it ! And we don't have no time for half-told revelations and dancing around issues !

Reading the page before the last one I was expecting him to answer something like "7AM !" or even "MIDNIGHT AND ONE MINUTE !" and then get told he's an idiot. Nine in the morning is a hell of a time to start a date.

Supporter
@no168_92

imo this isn't drama.
one thing this manga does well is realism. not in the obvious sense, what i mean is how people interact, feel, act.

they're teenagers, they're starting to understand that love and lust are different. they're trying to work stuff out, how orgasms work, all that awkward stuff. this drama is part of a normal relationship. and they definitely care because they're trying to work through that drama.

Dex-chan lover
God, I love those two so much! I'm glad the little sister is doing well with the giant too.

@BookQueen

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
To think that this arc begin because they don't know how to foreplay is kinda....well, they figure it out now tho.

PS. Isn't Aonogahara is too...big? I mean, he's even bigger than classroom door in the opening page! But the difference in body from little sis make them cute couple tho.

Fed-Kun's army
The quality on this manga is underappreciated. What a great chapter, and a great translation as always.

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't give a shit about this anymore. The joke has run its course and just isn't funny anymore. A sad drop.

Power Uploader
@sawr Regarding to your P.S.: That's what striked me too, but not only is he bigger than the classroom door, even his shoulders seem to be above the door level, meaning it isn't just ducking your head to enter the room, but a hunched back or even crouching...

@00111 progress and honesty? She has not been talking to him for over two weeks (as shown in this chapter) over a misunderstanding. Dude's made some mistakes in the past but that is not a healthy relationship.
Like I get in the moment of being hurt not wanting to listen, but to make them wait for three weeks is bullshit. He has some stuff from before the self study to apologize for, but she should apologize for putting him through this bullshit.

@quagzlor how is shutting someone out for a misunderstanding showing that she cares?
Honda is the only one who is showing any effort in the past 2 chapters. Mako only tells him she can't trust him and then actively ignores him. That is not part of a normal relationship. Or it shouldn't be.

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful. I missed going deaf from imaginary voices.

Riko was MVP this chapter. They probably would've reconciled eventually, but she sped it up really quick.

Also, I'm sure she would've preferred not to hear about her sister's sex life near the guy she likes, but hey, it's a bonding experience.

Users who are viewing this thread