Do You Think Someone Like You Could Defeat the Demon Lord? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

@AMicrowave real ass spoilers:
Johnny and Ed get buried in a pile of eyeballs and turned into cronenbergs

if you want the far-off web novel shit:
origin awakens and causes Red Wedding levels of slaughter. a good chunk of the named characters die permanently. oh yeah and origin is evil

(seriously, read at your own peril. Some people like hearing the shocking deets but if you want to follow this series to the end probably don't look)

Dex-chan lover
@Tortoise-chan what i really wanna know is the future of the hero party, do they find out what the asshole sage really did and if they do what was their reaction?

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another incredible chapter, I love this series and it's great step in getting over and through a rough day, thank you again.

Aggregator gang
Oh boy, the next chapter is going to be good.
Still, at this point, it seems I care about the modern time side-story much more than the original.

Dex-chan lover
She was so loved in the party except for one piece of trash scum of the earth inhuman conceited overly pompous loser.

so, im confused with the bubble on the last page. who speak what can someone enlighten me...

I expected the loli to make a creepy lookin face when she realized they wanted medicine herbs, but i guess not.

i hate this manga adaptation
they undermined the eldritch horror. the only uniqe part of this weak-to-strong fantasy novel.

Aww so the other heroes like flum too. Hope they find out the truth(or maybe they already did?) and beat the shit outta that arrogant egotistical douchbag.

i dont get why the church is always depicted as anti medicine/science. Up until the black plague, the Catholic church was a pretty big deal as far as scientific and medical research. By the time they got all crazy about heresy and witch burnings, it had already lost a lot of influence, especially in what is now modern germany and england.

She's so happy and unburdened here. I will surely miss the days when our super cute, happy-go-lucky war domain cleric can freely smile.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they'll form a team with Flum without that ass guy named Jean

Users who are viewing this thread