Dog Nigga

Fed-Kun's army
This is wrong on so many levels... All it is, is a plot hole ridden, contrived and poorly drawn/hastily photoshopped series that incorporates as much shock value as possible for the sake of shock value. Its trying to ride the coat tails of popular anime series such as DBZ and OPM by imitating their styles and story absurdities.

The ridiculousness that a "drunk man" fucks a puppy (that is a puppy in the drawing) then the next panel its a full grown dog, and that somehow this genetic impossibility didn't die from neglect and was somehow raised to adulthood and doesn't even look the same breed as its mother, is absurd. fucked a golden retriever = one punch wolfman is born. Base minimum the author coulda drawn the dog as a huskie and thrown in some kind of backstory of being raised by nuns or something.

The entirety of this series "popularity" (and I use that in the loosest of terms to describe people defending this garbage) arises from the shock value of using the word "nigga" when it doesn't even make sense to use it in the context as such. Its screamed and used for the shock of it, and doesn't actually bring any benefit to the story.

The sad thing is, this could actually be something decent, if it was flushed out a bit more, a little more effort put into the drawing and didn't rely on shock value.

Group Leader
@Capt_Gigglepants bet. if you read the whole series i would love to talk with you and see if your opinions still stand. And if not its alright. I dont like people who come to the series only for the LoL FUNNY N WORD NAME either . I may sound dumb now since the series has just started but, it is a lot more than that. The webcomic of which this is based of is very much liked by a lot of people and is now getting to more serious stuff.

my boy DH on the come up fr, jack a whole BITCH for suspending him on twitter a few months ago free da guys

One of the best mangas I've ever read, possibly even better than Vagabond and Berserk.
Phenomenal writing and AMAZING art, easily a 10/10.

Dude the title... HAHA. Dog NIGGA in the building LMFAO. The description got me fucked up too. Cover art looks like BL3 so let’s see where this goes lolol.

Apparently "black dog" in Japanese gets translated to "DOG NIGGA" in English. HAHAHAHAHAH SOME DINDUS ARE GONNA BE MAD

I read 2 chapters when they were both just ruff sketches a couple weeks ago. I decided to read it again and amazed to see the art has improved significantly its actually excited reading this. The jokes feel weirder though. I laughed a lot at the assassin joke before, but now it just looks weird.

@Capt_Gigglepants I 100% agree with your comment. SINCE DAY 1 I have been preaching how offensive this piece of shit is. This is the most offensive thing I have ever read. And I don't mean offensive as in the topics or themes I mean that this work is offensive to the art of writing. It should be called DOG SHIT cause that's what it is. It's a fucking stain and a violation of human rights.

I made my account a few weeks ago and my god never did I imagine this would be on Mangadex, fuck!

I'm assuming the creators now have control to moderate the comment section. Guess their gonna try and censor any criticism their story gets.

Users who are viewing this thread