Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro! - Vol. 18 Ch. 138 - Well, that's expected of you, Senpai.

Dex-chan lover
image.png
And now over 300 chapters later we're on about Chapter 416.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they need someone to ntr Senpai.
It would be something like this: Senpai doesn't confess to Nagatoro, Nagatoro gets frustrated over it, the ntr characters comes to her and convinces her to have sex, she has revenge sex with him but regrets it, ntr characters sends a video of the sex to Senpai, Senpai realizes this only happened because he didn't man up and confessed to her, and he feels the need to rescue her from the ntr character.
He comes to her and confess all his feelings, and she tells him she also likes him but she is pregnant.
He decides to marry her and raise the baby together with Nagatoro.
Happy ending.
They already did the Dark Future Route back in 107. Not NTR but drifted apart because of his lack of courage no move forward.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/ce5cd012-3aef-4dfd-9a05-f00e009ae927/7

Dex-chan lover
JUST MAKE IT OFFICIAL ALREADY WE CAN HAVE ALL OF THIS CUTENESS AFTER THEY CONFESS AND GET TOGETHER

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it’s a bit silly of him to talk about needing courage when it’s like perfectly understood between that they both like each other and that they’re definitely going to accept if the other one confesses. It’s like they already confessed, they just didn’t explicitly say the words yet. So what is it he needs courage for? This is Japanese confession culture taken to a nonsensical extreme.

Users who are viewing this thread