Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Mo hitori no boku moment lol
1c9ad7f73a6d1fa60fe7ebe10a1d4429.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Based on the synopsis, the MC sounds like a more pathetic/dumber version of the "Eminence in Shadow." Let see whether this will be at least a fun ride or a dreg that I will unfollow in a few chapters.

Aggregator gang
Wow. Isekai writers are so exceptional at concealing the protagonist's moral indignation toward slavery that we can almost be misled to believe that an ordinary Japanese male, who's naturally repulsed by the idea of owning another human being, would actually seek to exploit a pair of enslaved girls for his own sexual gratification! That the MC could demonstrate such self-restraint while in the presence of someone as despicable as a slave trader, even after witnessing the deplorable condition in which children were imprisoned, is surely a testament to his innermost conviction to not simply put one slave trader out of business, but to do away with the slave trade entirely! Bravo!

Dex-chan lover
Perfect. I wanted to be horny yet blueballed by wholesome relationships. Just in time for NNN

p s. Ahh, it's a mystery how a Trashy Isekai trope can turn into something so eye-catching when mixed with wholesomeness and a distinct art style (in this case, lies at the intersection of the gorgeous and the adorable; it's fcking awesome if I do say so myself)

It seems that this is just another generic trash tier harem isekai. Good thing I am part racoon and love consuming garbage! Sing me the f- up!

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this doesn’t have that “joke” nosebleed at the slightest touch of a women, cause man that really get old super fast.
Dude bit his tongue trying to say his name. At this point Idk if he can do something such as holding hands.

Dex-chan lover
...yeah this is trash. Fast Food Level of Trash so I like a Bag please.

Dex-chan lover
Now it depends on how many times it hinges scenes on "I wanna fuck them so bad but I can't because le penis bad 😔" instead of actual character writing and development.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know for certain but the art is giving me Yandere vibes... Seems like it'll be funny either way though

Dex-chan lover
Well, looks like this one will be mostly humorous. So, we'll have to see how funny the author can make it.

Fed-Kun's army
It was painful to read through... it tries so hard to be a subversion of the genre ala Konosuba but just can't

Reminds me of "The Apothecary Is Gonna Make This Ragged Elf Happy" because of the after guro looking elf
That said, thanks(??) for your comment, the curiosity made me at least finish the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread