Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
This is, interesting even if the first chapter is clichè... follow. :p

Dex-chan lover
Chapter's so short it didn't even arrive at the opening teaser's scene yet... well, it's good so far, at least.

Most types of "slave harem" manga/novels don't interest me. There's...
1. Straightforward slave harem like the eponymous one, where MC casually buys slaves or is a Maou who enslaves girls in self-defense, and has sex with them, and they're grateful at him for being such a kind master or whatever, and they usually have little personality because they're whatever heroine archetype the author felt in the mood for and mostly quickly forgotten.
2. "Reluctant" slave harem like Death March, where the MC just ends up buying a few slaves at one point and they easily fall in love with him and/or treat him like their papa, but he's too shy to do much with them.
3. Fake slave harem like Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu, where they don't even adopt the role of slaves.

It sounds like we have a protagonist from #1 but the buildup will be slower (less shallow) since he's too shy to admit he wants to have sex slaves, and probably heroines from #2...? Which seems like a potentially fun combination. It all depends on the author...

Dex-chan lover
Chapter's so short it didn't even arrive at the opening teaser's scene yet... well, it's good so far, at least.

Most types of "slave harem" manga/novels don't interest me. There's...
1. Straightforward slave harem like the eponymous one, where MC casually buys slaves or is a Maou who enslaves girls in self-defense, and has sex with them, and they're grateful at him for being such a kind master or whatever, and they usually have little personality because they're whatever heroine archetype the author felt in the mood for and mostly quickly forgotten.
2. "Reluctant" slave harem like Death March, where the MC just ends up buying a few slaves at one point and they easily fall in love with him and/or treat him like their papa, but he's too shy to do much with them.
3. Fake slave harem like Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu, where they don't even adopt the role of slaves.

It sounds like we have a protagonist from #1 but the buildup will be slower (less shallow) since he's too shy to admit he wants to have sex slaves, and probably heroines from #2...? Which seems like a potentially fun combination. It all depends on the author...
It deathmarch case , at least he has a valid reason not do anything.

Dex-chan lover
fella just wants to be like yami yugi
dab.jpg

Contextually appropriate

Dex-chan lover
Probably won’t be reading too much of this manga and expect it to be only good at early part.
It’s the type of jp manga which goals is ‘having sex’ obviously.
While it’s funny at first, the author will make whatever unreasonable reason to keep main character’s virginity (or just makes main character a hopeless loser who can’t lose virginities no matter how exceptional his ability is, ‘trust me, I’ve seen many loser who doesn’t deserve harem’).
While I don’t particularly minds a virgin mc, if such mc is saying ‘sex’ ‘I wanna lose virginities’ 99% of the time, it can get annoying.
That’s why I have 0.1 expectation for this manga.

Props to you who have read this far

Dex-chan lover
Cringey, yet the author makes use of that cringe and makes us laugh about it. Pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
Too short, guess we'll know next chapter if he's going to stay as a loser or grow some balls.

Dex-chan lover
After all, it's completely natural that a 30+ yo japanese man would find it morally dutiful to BUY a person.
He's a 30 year old virgin who is delighted at the prospect of being isekai'd. He's not your average 30 year old Japanese man, he's a 30 year old japanese otaku.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this doesn’t have that “joke” nosebleed at the slightest touch of a women, cause man that really get old super fast.
To be fair, that IS a very old gag.
Congratulations, you now feel as old as a washed-up has-been
Ngl. If it's really happen, it could be just like this isekai
Fucking hell i miss when we had TLs for that

I miss Uxtef.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that he's gonna need that Regeneration skill to heal his multiple inner injuries.

Dex-chan lover
I guess not even immortality can fix japanese high schoolers from being turbo losers
Do you think they have sex ed classes

is it instructors just screaming “HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT THAT” for an hour every day

maybe they use the time they saved by apparently not teaching anyone that slavery is deeply fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread