Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no?

The first chapter was a straight turn off. Like, would you rather choose a job you don't want or be the scum of the earth? Seriously, I don't know how Japanese people think these days.

That was nice, a good amount of ero without being being unnecessarily cockblocked.

I need more, where's the next chapter and the chapters after that.

if anyone can find out whats going on let us know

No seriously is going too be any sex in this? Is there any in the novel?

Double-page supporter
Wow I returned to this page after 9 months since adding this to my "dropped" list.

4/10 yes admittedly kinda spoiled with more written series so yeah. I was like "hmmm how would the author tackle this premise?" You know. giving a weird plot a shot at reading coz some gems are out there in the trash pile, I mean I even read up to chapter 15 and the story just didn't make me want to come back, also the art didn't really help with retaining my attention to the series.

Not sure what other things it lacks exactly but this was so close to the "I know its trash but its just trashy enough that I keep coming back" kinda tier.

Just a reader beware and no hate to the author or the artist. Maybe this is just their first romp at the wacky manga publishing game and in a few years time they come back with a banger.

This is a 5 for me because I am a little interested in it but that does not mean that it is objectively bad and a waste of time. If I were not interested, it would be a 4.

Group Leader
If anyone wants to pick it up at this point you're obviously free to do so 😄.
Our translator doesn't have the time for it unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
The very implication that being a merchant is easy deeply offends me for some reason.

I like how these shitty as series' don't even try to hide how shitty they are in the synopsis itself.

The synopsis is wrong anyway as it implies he discards Hero, Demon Lord and Sage for Slave merchant while in reality he simply chose Slave merchant as his main job which can be appraised. He still gets the other 3 though hidden from other's eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Skimmed through chapter 1 and yup it deserves it's 5.91 rating, probably lower even, since the story is obviously not going to go that far and the art is geminately mid

Users who are viewing this thread