Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

imagine the MC doing the magic trick of magician like breathing fire with oil in his mouth, wouldn't it ended up into a real dragon breath instead?

HOW COOL IS THAT?!

the fight makes him seem less absurdly strong then the novel, he killed one ifrit in the novel, she wasn't happy that he didn't fight with his all so she summoned another 3 then fainted from overuse of magic

Dex-chan lover
@JamieJJH oh wow that actually makes me mad that it turned out like this in the chapter, guess drawing 3 more ifrit would be too much work for them OTL

Dex-chan lover
And let's lewd her after bringing her to the infirmary.

I'm afraid to imagine what will happen to the girl if he have sex... The same with Saitama.

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick

There are some hentai with Saitama, but to summarize, if he's not actively using a 'move', everything is normal.
Would probably not be that different for this

Dex-chan lover
i love that this makes the OP dense mc trop work by having him go with the flow of intensified isekai tropes. He just steps in the ring and everything is trivialized completely.

Dumb but fun, especially since their personalities and character interactions are entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
@JamieJJH That was huge corner cut by the artist, and I was like she threw 1 fireball then summoned a spirit then faint wtf lol

Users who are viewing this thread