Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Tsubasa has an embarrassment of only good options here... a veritable gyaru-copeia

Woah, 3rd place? that's actually way better than I thought he would do.

Dex-chan lover
The way her mom talks to her XD Fangmom is best mom ( i am really curious to see her husband ).

I do like senpai she is really cute and assertive in a way that is rarely well done.

Is it just me or in this chapter the author adjusted that strange body proportions he was given the girls? They continue well endowed but it wasn't strange as it has been for some chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I have experienced -40 C, and it's bloody cold! +40 C only in a sauna, and that's quite enough for me thank you.

@Tactless
Tsubasa had his reasons for the cloak and dagger up to the final exams, but his continued secrecy after they ended would obviously seem suspicious to Minami and Sayuri.
On the other hand he is under no obligation to tell them where he goes nor with who. Should they question him he has a perfectly valid explanation, too. "She helped me ace the exam, as a thank you she asked for a date. If you want one, just ask".

@SveNo
40 °C sauna is frigging freezing cold it should be around 80 °C to 100 °C to even feel anything that is meant to be sauna

Dex-chan lover
Lol page 15

Oh gal mom, I too like to narrate what I’m doing

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@SveNo posted:

I have experienced -40 C, and it's bloody cold! +40 C only in a sauna, and that's quite enough for me thank you.
What the hell kind of a sauna is only 40°C lmao

Users who are viewing this thread