Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 42

Aawww she thinks he feels the same way... 😭
He literally said he promised to go with u first before the guy asked him giirrrrl ... Y did u think he wanted to be alone with u too—THE SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT IS REAAAAL 😭😭😭 I feel so bad for herrrr omfg. Even tho the one he really wanted to go with was Fuyuki 😭. I feel so goddamn bad for this girl. May she find a new love, Rip 🙏🏽😔

Dex-chan lover
Really want this ship to set sail. Even though I know it will end up like the going merry. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Lol y’all, chapter 43 is not that big of a deal. The mc not making a move himself,
it’s just the girl catching him by surprise lol.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I am just annoyed be the whole "fireworks drowning out the confession" trope. Done a billion times, get a new idea!

Double-page supporter
Okay, because of all the comments complaining about it I actually went back and read the chapter again, and now I'm sure:

She did not say "...like." while her voice was covered by the sound of fireworks. If you check your panels, you'll find that she said it in the quiet just between two bursts of fireworks. Shiki heard her just fine.

Yes, since she only spoke that one word out loud, she still has the chance to panic and explain it away, but this is still not a case of the "Interrupted by fireworks" trope.
If you're going to complain, at least complain about what actually happened rather than about what happened in some other manga you read before.

Edit: Also, in my opinion it's quite obvious that he really likes both Akino and Fuyuki. What isn't obvious is if he likes any of them in a romantic way. He probably hasn't even seen that as an option yet.

Dex-chan lover
Three options here.
Main girl wins.
Second girl wins.
Main Mom wins.

@deCarabasHJ Towards your edit comment, nah, it is obvious that he romantically likes Fuyuki. He realized it at the cherry blossoms place I believe. That’s when i expect he did, but tbh I don’t rlly know exactly when. I just know it was before Fuyuki’s fan asked Shiki if he loved Fuyuki or not, bc he decided to answer her. It is also definitely before the time when Fuyuki came back and he felt some distance. He had some sort of resolve before he goes back to Tokyo, and I’m pretty sure that his resolve is to confess before leaving so he won’t have any regrets, but we’ll see. I just know he definitely likes Fuyuki.

Why are people reading romance if they don't want drama? It can go only 3 ways:

1. Love triangle and its iterations possibly branching into harem, drama, or tragedy. (Orange Road, Gotobu no Hanayome, anything written by Seo Koji)
2. One on one relationship that barely goes anywhere for 100+ chapters but the wholesomeness keeps you reading. ( Boku Yaba, Go home Akutsu-san, Kubo-san, Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san)
3. The relationship starts early and the series is about their relationship. (Tsurezure children, Ase to Sekken, WotaKoi)

There is no other possibility for a title that is just about romance. What. The. Hell. Did. You. Expect?

Users who are viewing this thread