Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

I ranked Natsukawa 2nd best girl after Sayuri, I wouldn't have minded if she ended up with Shiki, but my contrarian spirit now absolutely hates the idea.
Thanks Shitty Drama Mom.

Dex-chan lover
This fucking baby Tsubasa scared the shit out of me! 😂 omg, this is ugliest ridiculous baby art that I've ever seen

this type of parents should die lonely in the darkness in their own heart

Dex-chan lover
What the f... so his mother is hysterical home tyrant, and he is... child of divorce? Or they bot divorced? I dont get it. Anyhow - ANOTHER FUCKING DRAMA OUT OF AIR IN ONE PAGE. THIS FUCKING AUTHOR OR HIS EDITOR DESERVED TO BE PUNISHED.
OMG, I didnt think it could be even worse, than few chapters ago, but boy oh boy - author proves me wrong every fucking chapter.
Guys. I made the decision. Fuck this manga, I'm out. This is some Nisekoi lvl of bullshit right here. I dont want to be more invest in this shit.
Fuck, to think that at first 10-20 chapters it was cute romcom (with flaws, but still...)...
While would've thought that it can become such a piece of shit?..

His mom is the worst. I feel bad for the other family members. Maybe karma is trying to tell her that she’s the worst.

Dex-chan lover
That type of parents needs to die in a ditch. Fuck that mom, and not in the good sense. :mad: Controlling bitch.

Fed-Kun's army
What is wrong with this women.

8g8Xhux.png

Dex-chan lover
This story was good before now it's just turned into a soap opera. Did the editors change or something?

Dex-chan lover
Damn kinda sorry for him, i can't imagine having such overprotective and possesive mother like her. If she has a good reason for that then im sorry.

Fed-Kun's army
Tsubasa's grandmother's hair looks like a dick in page 7 literally a dickhead

Wait, Am I the only one who actually likes where this story is going? I know it's getting dramatic, but damn is it getting better!

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Bait and switch: the manga

When you thought you where going to get a cute Gyaru romcom with Hokkaido tidbits, and you actually get ridiculous drama pulled out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread