Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

Getting slapped by fuyuki in 3... 2... 1...

And really, no one seemed to dare speak up against her, that’s why she’s like that.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus the family situation is worst than I thought. The father is a f'n doormat.

@Asynchria Well we already harmed the author a lot by continuing it after Xunstream dropped it since it got licensed so we are sorry but we can't pick it up

Change "That's great ... That Tutor" to "That is only your obligation", and this is how my infancy was.

But differently than him I got tired of trying to make my parents and other families members proud. And don't get me wrong, I'm not stupid, before I start to slacking off on school I was among the best. It's just that became tiresome of trying, every year they made the same promise, and every year they couldn't come to keep it.
To such degree, that promise wasn't that big of a deal. It was during the launch of PS3, I asked them to bought me one if I could be one of the best, but that promise wasn't kept by them. Don't take the wrong idea, we aren't poor, so they could afford to buy it. Now as a "adult", or more mature at least, I would want to think that being so disappointed in them just because of PS3 was only a "child thing", but even now how come I can't think so easily about this ? The 4 years in a row that I kept asking them, It wasn't like was anymore about the 'THING' it was about 'The PROMISE', Really made some big scars on me, that and some little shit that was accumulating little by little during that time.
One year after, when I started highschool after I got a full time job at a store during the break between my First Highschool Year and Second Highschool Year. With my first pay of my life I bought myself the PS3 that I wanted so much, this for me was like the rupture of families ties, they didn't even remember or even apologize for not fulfilling the promise, since then, I don't have the any feelings of want to be compliment or not by then. I'll just work harder for the next couple of years pack my things and fly away to another country, I feel like this is the only way possible cuz sometimes is like chains are on me ankles and arms.

I'm sure that some guys will see that my grammar isn't that good, Well, I started learning English with strong resolve not to long ago just so that I'll fulfill my wish once again.

@Yuriglutton I totally get you. I went the complete opposite. Started slacking off, didn't bother to study more than necesary and even failing exams just because I was tired of trying to get some praise.
In the end it wasn't the smartest choice but I was a kid back then and now it's just painfully dificult to just sit down and start studying or even work. I suppose that the lack of motivation is still there and will keep me down forever, it's an every day strugle.
I'm saving money to do the exact same thing, move away as far as possible.

Can't she just drop dead or suicide or something. She's so unbearable to watch. God I fucking hate her.

Fed-Kun's army
See Mom who acts like that will loose their bond with their kids and MC needs to tell his Mom look I ain't no kid I'll be fine dont like how I am then you hate me as your son bam hit her with that and she is definitely an ass hole.

d0v

@comeonnow0 Yeah, I was wondering the same and why no one else was mentioning it. Rewriting the story instead of translating seems like kind of a big deal.

Ayo screw that mother, tsubasa deserves better and he better going back to hokkaido.

And thank you translators for the hardwork.

damn for a harem romcom, this manga plot and art its really really good, i wish we got a multiple choice ending tho, that way we can see every girl happy

d0v

@daisaishi I'm just going to read it on the official site from now on to see if it was a fanfic version. If so, that's a huge black mark for the group. M+ is free so no skin off my back either way.

Users who are viewing this thread