Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

I just reread the mangaplus versions of all the Alien Scans chapters (35-49) and there's very little difference. Mainly just different translations for a few lines. All the major plot points, character reactions, etc. are the same. Maybe chapter 50 is different but I think the rewriting bit is either a joke or an exaggeration.

Fed-Kun's army
asian mom in a nutshell, mine is a watered down version of her in a certain aspect but shiki's mom is just too much tbh, she really cranked up the dial to the max, its like a karen level asian mom

Dex-chan lover
For what it's worth, I've heard that M+ won't have simulpub status going for this series until around Chapter 53 or so. Before then there'll still be a slight delay for English releases when compared to the JP one. Sooo... they're not quite 'caught up' yet! Sortof

I believe,,,, also dear God this mom fucking sucks, even if they give us some kind of traumatic backstory I'm still gonna hate her

Why are dad, grandma and now the female lead trying to convince this person with borderline personality disorder? This person should be on pills and seeing a therapist. Like this type of mom makes serial killers.
I can't trust this manga to handle this the appropriate way though, its gonna go for a shonen type resolution with the mom agreeing to the 'convincing', its gonna be milked for tears and stuff but this person needs to get told to the face what a manipulative piece of shit they are and get put in a mental hospital. Like at the least everyone should abandon this walking bad time.

Aggregator gang
Dude this is literally the backstory for so many psychopaths in manga and manhwa how tf is this dude a romcom protagonist?

this never has ending.... mom is sick with heart condition... what will you aspect a son to rebel on sicknes mother... arhhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread