Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for staying with us I suppose. Hope another group picks this up though, Mangaplus just isn't the same.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she's just like my mom. Right down to the medical condition and all. I wonder how common high-earning, sickly, mothers who hate electronics and freedom that you're never good enough for are.

Dex-chan lover
With the relentless pacing, we were wondering what the father had to say about his control freak of a wife, but he's always try to mitigate it, he's even responsible for the start of the whole story, the move to Hokkaido.

There's no pleasing this kind of people, they'll always find something wrong and waved your achievements away, hope Shiki realizes it quickly.

Also the artist should calm Fuyuki's tits, they're gonna end up to her knees.

I personally know of a few moms who would push their kids for their own sake, for their own pride. This story is just an example of that.

thanks for the TL
I wonder how a dad like that, who's aware enough to protect his son by sending him far away from his mother, ended with a wife like this

Dex-chan lover
@elegia Well, we've seen that the grandma was strict, so you can imagine how the daughter could become the logical extreme.

Aggregator gang
Everyone shitting on the mother but the Dad is the true hero here! The guy persevered on behalf of Tsubasa and that is actually hard to come by in Japanese culture. Thank God for him getting Tsubasa away from his mother, even if it was brief.

Fed-Kun's army
damn mangaplus has basically caught up
@elegia seeing as how the families look huge, could be a case of family arranged marriages. or maybe she was much nicer as a teen then she flipped when she was pregnant. or maybe when she realized she was sick and couldnt be perfect, she strives to make her son perfect. idk

Dex-chan lover
fucking yandere psycho mothers need to go out the picture fast.
@NeroPR
What she does is basically child abuse, and the father just spent YEARS being a silent accomplice he's not much better, it's not something of "days", she abused him continously and his happy-go-lucky father didn't do jack shit until the guy is in highschool with god know how much psychological damage....
And now she gets a "free pass" thanks to her heart condition?, fuck no, die in hellfire horrible bitch

Contributor
Poor Tsubasa, having a crap mother like that.

What a bad childhood.

Double-page supporter
Writing in your own story? I mean, I still like it, but to insert your own writing is kind of wack

Sorry fam, even if it is my mon, if she acts like that with me, and still want me to be by her side, I would kill to escape.

Crap, the Rena-senpai ship just sank like a rock with no breaks until the seabed :(.

Users who are viewing this thread