Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

@Xystus If you don't like the TL don't read it simple as that. No one has a gun pointed at your head.

Anws thx for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
@Cistmist yes, I literally won't read it anymore because mangaplus is already caught up to the latest chapter and will release this chapter soon, with better translation. If you choose to stay and read subpar translation then be my guest, I'll choose to support the author by reading it on mangaplus instead.

Well the mother can't be redeem but at least mc will do something about it now with gyaru.

Man, pretty sad that with this is settled with the blonde Gyaru as the winner. We all saw it coming, but I still had hope he'd end up with someone else. *Sigh*. Despite this ending up not as I wanted, its been a nice manga this far. I just hate the fact the MC gotta end up with the first girl he meets hy force.

Back to 10/10 if Fuyuki kills Tsubasa's mother on-screen next chapter, with Hokkaido facts and logic!

Dex-chan lover
Why does this feel like it's getting axed? I know it's not but the story's just so off like they were told to end it...

For those in doubt, I've read both the Translator's version and Mangaplus version of this manga, exactly to see if there was any discrepancies. Way before this chapter was out, btw, it was out of curiosity and this manga is fun to read anyways.

Nope, there are no significant changes. The translation notes is probably a sarcastic remark on unfair criticism.

Dex-chan lover
Fight her or I'll drop this.
JK obviously but stand your ground dammit

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation and I’m pretty sure the one in mangaplus isn’t really that different from this translation

Users who are viewing this thread