Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

Dex-chan lover
The guy is actually the more interesting character in this. She's hot and all, don't get me wrong I like looking at the art, but a totally standard "Good Gyaru Girl" which in turn is a sub-type of the classic "Genki Girl". (Her mom is so much the adult version of that that she even has the classic cute "Genki Girl" fang)
But the guy isn't any classic male MC archetype. He's not the average-slob-nebbish shounen male lead, because he's rich and stuff. But he's not normal for a rich-guy male lead, because normally those guys are all high-powered, like heirs to huge businesses, megatalented and driven and stuff, having to deal with backstabbing family politics or whatever. He's actually a heroine archetype--he's a male version of the Yamato Nadeshiko! That is, he's sweet, polite, cultured, old fashioned, refined, and also sheltered and out of touch with modern ordinary-people Japanese culture. He has the classic Yamato Nadeshiko stiff old fashioned upbringing. And so it works well that he has a cheerful gyaru to show him how to have fun.

Dex-chan lover
Does the artist got an R18 nickname or smth tho? That would be great

Dex-chan lover
This guy is such a cute dork.
Huge thanks, TL! Keep up the good work!

Fed-Kun's army
Latest chapter is solid af. The quality is getting even better damn.

I love this, I just wish that they will get together in the foreseeable future, from an average romcom I wouldn't really expect it, but for some reason this seems like it is progressing strongly, at least in the first couple of chapters it seemed like, now that we got a third character it kinda slowed down but still, I just hope we are going to see it

I feel like the art in this is getting jankier and jankier because I swear that the boobs get bigger every chapter and its starting to make the heroines look weird.

I like this manga a lot but now that i've seen the weird ears now i can't usee it, they are weirdly over detailed and always go up and down and make the whole face seem as it they painted it white.

Welp i hope it's just me.

Manual breath...

Users who are viewing this thread