Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

Interesting on how some people "hate" it that it goes on mangaplus+.

Not like its a given to get the last 3 chapters of a a manga for free.. surely, I dont read a manga if theres only 3 new chapters so thats a bummer that they drop it but by no means Im hating on mangaplus, thats ridiculous and ungrateful.

This is a sad day, loved this series the moment I picked it up and XuN was able to release a better quality product than manga plus.

Now that I'm re-reading it on Mangaplus I realized how ecchi the first chapters were.
Kind of odd that it became tamer later on.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know if the author made doujin? Cuz I am seriously feels like I know the art style from a doujin once

Even if someone does pick it up, I doubt they'll post it here. The moment M+ catches up to the current volume, they might cause trouble and forcefully remove everything - just look at all the other serialized manga.

It was a fun read. Thanks for the translators for their work.
Now it's time to learn moonspeak and stop complaining that you can't get it all for free or even worse, wait for the official translations.
No excuse for acting spoiled.

THANK YOU so much Alien Scans! for picking this up. So happy somebody did while we wait for Manga+ to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread