Doujima-kun wa Doujinai - Vol. 3 Ch. 31.3 - Twitter Extra 3 (My wish at that time)

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe it's been two years already. Frightening how time flies, particularly as you get older.

Dex-chan lover
26? where's your kids?
FXKUajoWIAAdGul

Dex-chan lover
My friend asked why I never unfavorite mangas that already ended, this is why
For the record, since mangadex v5, you can move a manga's status from "Reading" to "Completed" AND keep the little bell icon thingie activated and you'll still see new chapters in your personal "Updates" feed.
It helps a little bit in not having hundreds of "finished manga but I still want to know if the author releases some commemorative art later" in your Reading folder.

why do they get axed at first place ??? its not fair to get rushed ending back then. but i glad the author still managed to make it😭😭 btw thanks for youf hardwork to translating this

Dex-chan lover
For the record, since mangadex v5, you can move a manga's status from "Reading" to "Completed" AND keep the little bell icon thingie activated and you'll still see new chapters in your personal "Updates" feed.
It helps a little bit in not having hundreds of "finished manga but I still want to know if the author releases some commemorative art later" in your Reading folder.
Oops sorry, I should've said it was about Tachiyomi

Dex-chan lover
Just reread the entire series and gotta say you did a great job. Everything was great and the image was clean, however it seems you forgot a crucial thing. Something so important that without it the series is half as funny, so crucial to the experience we get that the fact you forgot about it is absurd. Who yo fav idol fam? I need that pic or else I'm not gonna feel any closure.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I was disappointed when this manga ended so early but it's great to at least get confirmation that they got hitched. Even if it's just a crumb of continuation I give the mangaka thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread