Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 28.2

Dex-chan lover
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Though considering it 'kidnap' those two instead of murder this might ends up being a new party member?
Something like it being another guardian of this place like how Nona had her own section, but seeing its environment slowly crumbles away it starts to doubt its duty and whether whoever it's ordered to protect the place for really deserve such devotion.

Dex-chan lover
ngl i'm gritting my teeth through all this bullshit because mc had a survival instinct of a 2y/o child. i'm just reading through just to see if he even have a 20/20 hindsight of "maybe i shouldn't have had fuck around and find out and now my goblin princess became a snake meal" and ultimately reflect on his single braincell behavior.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I guess ill drop this for like a year and then see if the story gets any better. Those who are staying, I wish you all well.

Dex-chan lover
37y0eAa.png

Oh yes! :win:
NzvGWkE.png

JUST HOW IS THE SLIME NOT ESCAPING FROM THE WEB? :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
ngl i'm gritting my teeth through all this bullshit because mc had a survival instinct of a 2y/o child. i'm just reading through just to see if he even have a 20/20 hindsight of "maybe i shouldn't have had fuck around and find out and now my goblin princess became a snake meal" and ultimately reflect on his single braincell behavior.
It's pretty logical when we know that outside the Leviathan that they had time to prepare for, he has never really dealt with these kinds of situations.
Now he need to learn and grow from that because he is pretty weak compared to the rest of his mates in actual combat.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty logical when we know that outside the Leviathan that they had time to prepare for, he has never really dealt with these kinds of situations.
Now he need to learn and grow from that because he is pretty weak compared to the rest of his mates in actual combat.
no, it's not. what's more logical is that he should have already had the wariness level 100 considering he suffered verbal abused and bullying from everyone including strangers way back in chapter 1. it's not about him having a prep time but him not having the "stranger danger" mindset. he's literally aware that he's weak as he said in chapter 1 so that's why he tried everything from learning martial arts to learning magic. so being weak, he should've had the self-preservation of a cockroach but not this fucking moron.

my problem with him is that he fucking rushed to the guy despite knowing it being a dangerous labyrinth but he's like, oh look it has a silhouette of a kid, i better run towards this shitling with no thoughts whatsoever even though in every corner there is a dangerous trap or an ambush waiting for us just previously

Users who are viewing this thread