Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~

Fed-Kun's army
@TNT261 I can't agree more
Sending him to the island is way more costly than having him killed right away, they even gave him supplies not to mention the transport fees.

But in this situation, I'd like to think that the reason why he's not executed at the spot, is because of political reasons. killing a royalty will give a bad image to the subjects, and citizens.

Sending him away from the country will at least reduce the blame directed to the palace and instead the palace will blame the MC death is because of his incompetent.

If he's that worthless, he still has the royal blood running through his vein. That itself has a high value for political agenda such as political marriage and diplomacy.

But in the end, it's just a fiction story, there's no point trying to push logical reasons to a fantasy story.

This is just a copycat of isekai nonbiri nouka. It’s just gonna end up another monotone story telling with no real progression or changes. Idk why copy a garbage manga we have plenty of.?

Fed-Kun's army
@TNT261 Executing someone on the grounds of being usless Sends a very bad sign to their subjects. and could incite fear in the populous that if they executed a royal for being usless whats stopping them from just executing civilians.

I just read the web novel and its amazing. It has similar potential to Slime. And we all know Slime is one of the best in this genre.

tought the guys would make bilgewater but instead he is doing erebor

Liking the story of this one ignoring the system(?) aside. ty for the hard work~

Dex-chan lover
Fucking zombie face!
z16.png
happy dreams

I like the idea behind the manga but all those coincidences are too much for me :/
'Hey I found x item that I don't need for now' ... 2 page later 'Oh :eek: the item I found is useful now, how lucky'

Double-page supporter
"Protagonist was ridiculed for being weak and lame, but is actually super strong and amazing! Then he used his cheat powers to become the strongest ever and all the girls fell in love with him and nobody ever bullied him again!! He became the strongest god who ruled over everything and could do anything he wanted!!! And then, everyone clapped."

@Turkeyjerkey yup... used to be really into this because it is just wish fulfillment for people that suck, but, even that you can only take so much of. What you said is the theme of every isekai/fantasy manga that comes out and at some point there has to be enough of it. Too much to keep up with, to the point where it becomes a chore.

Users who are viewing this thread