Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~

The first chapter didn't really have much of a hook, so I was worried that it wouldn't have legs to stand on, but already from chapter 2 I am starting to get invested in the future and development of both the land and the creatures there-in. I suppose a larger cast of characters than just the main character was all it needed. Hopefully, it keeps up the momentum, I could see it being very good if it does.

Double-page supporter
Really ? another manga where the mc just is a video game character... and the usual cliché shit that follows...

@Sealot
May we hope the skeletons of the castaways rest in peace.

on chap 11 of the LN (the current one from the english translator), he perhaps accidentaly ressurected one of the skeleton, a dwarf, with a ressurection stone he justput away in the entry because he needed to help outside in a hurry. So he discovered a stunned naked dwarf while rescuing people and is wondering where it come from.

Dex-chan lover
exploits and powergasm might be here and there,
but this is that kind oh story where we binge reading and shut our brain.

might be somewhat boring for "isekai slow life RPG" consumers,
but we've seen a lot more worse mundane mangas

the only thing disturb me is the pacing,
which feels too much progress in a time, but also also not enough details given

7/10, enjoyable at least

It's pretty good. The art, the storyline. It's enjoyable, 8/10! Thank you!

I honestly want this to get weekly updated, but we all know its going to become a monthly or couple of months update type of manga, just like many other good isekai manga out there while the trash isekai stay weekly and become anime adadpted😞

Group Leader
Well, it's definitely not original per se due to the "game-like" power he doesn't even understand (don't know what's a meter... then why would the "system" be in meters ?).
But it seems enjoyable, nothing incredible but it looks like a smooth ride, at least it's definitely not going the "into the bin" route.

This is good. I think I feel quite jaded with isekai introduction, and it feels refreshing just to see works that pure fantasy, rather than self-insert.

Good job translator, thank you for bringing this hidden gem.

Dex-chan lover
The slime stays a slime in the cover, that's a first. Probably safe to assume that'll change in the future volumes.

Decent enough start but wish their was more variety of monsters he tamed instead of the usual slime and dog that's on the cover

Users who are viewing this thread