Doukutsu Ou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou ni!?~

The novel turns worse over time and by chapter 35 itself, it becomes really bad. Not recommended.

Contributor
@shubh68
How bad are we talking about? MC becomes GODMODE incarnate? Harem members can no longer be counted on two hands? Spoilers are fine.

Yup turns out to be a Harem Manga with a dense MC. (I knew that it had a dense MC, but I hoped for a normal Romance!!, the manga doesn't have a Harem tag afterall)
The first 15 chapters were really good, enough that I thought it could be as good as Slime. (well I don't think `slime is that great either, but in this genre, it is among the best).

MC gets too OP too fast.

MC is Mary-sue too, he can't say no to anyone, so basically you can push around the MC (although they don't do that).

Spoilers:
Every harem member evolves into a beautiful Human/Fairy type.
Many tribes were in fight with each-other earlier but MC says forget the past, so they forget it and lives peacefully as a slave under MC. (Now, can this happen irl)??

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
I only got interested in the romance spoiler....
Well welp.

Aggregator gang
The story goes too fast and is just bad, overrated MC is getting OP too fast. It's just full of coincidences bullshit with no real objective, it's just a story that has nothing to offer except for OP MC that will use his powers only to help newly introduced characters, that will lost meaning in later chapters, because there's no plot at all and they are just a fillers.

@bvdaf then don't heckin' read it? Every thread is filled with you whiny twits bitching about the content.

Just move on and dont read stuff you dont like? Jesus.

Dex-chan lover
gosh dangit, another "HAHA that thing of yours is WEAK. go fuck yourself" series...

follow

Im reading the novel, and im surprised to see this here. Didn't expect it to have manga already. Anyways i enjoyed the novel hopefully the maga would be better since visuals.

I actually enjoy some "Hahah you're shitty, go die alone" themed series, like Arifureta and shit, can someone recommend me more?

This is fairly generic but its well drawn and seems wholesome enough so far.

"The story goes too fast and is just bad",

The plot moves rapidly but its coherent. "Its just bad" is a nonsense critique.

"overrated MC is getting OP too fast."

Over-rated is a weird complaint. Over-rated by whom? And if he's "getting OP" then how would he be over-rated? He's one or the other. You also seemed to miss the fact that all royalty in this setting are OP. His siblings are lords of magic and sword gods, hes just getting up to their level.

" It's just full of coincidences bullshit with no real objective,"

I don't want to shock you but every fictional story is full of contrived coincidence. As for no real objective, his objective is so transparent and explicit that its generally surprising anyone could miss it. The objective is to survive on the barren reef he was exiled to.

"it's just a story that has nothing to offer except for OP MC that will use his powers only to help newly introduced characters, that will lost meaning in later chapters, because there's no plot at all and they are just a fillers."

It's four chapters in, nothing you've predicted has happened yet (because, again, its four chapters in). The characters we've seen so far seem integral to the setup. But unless you have amazing psychic powers you shouldn't present your unfounded predictions as fact (and if you do you should probably use them for something useful).

As always the comments are full of people who confuse their subjective preference for an actual critique. The above is just one example, my personal favourite is "If only this was as amazing as Tensura but he MC got OP too fast", a series where the MC absorbed the powers of one of the most powerful beings in the setting in the first fucking chapter. Do you people even read what you write? Oh and cheers for the unspoilermarked spoilers.

orp

@Uthred
Judging by the web novel, those predictions are pretty much spot on. It's garbage, and it only gets worse later on.

Do yourself a favor, Ignore the comments and just read away. It's good.
btw thank your for the translation! Keep em comming!

Aggregator gang
@Sareg u stupid? If I won't read then I won't know if the story is good or bad. And yeah I dropped it, left a review/my opinion, that's what comment section is for. What are the ratings for then? Are u seriously that retarded? Ah yes I just said something bad about your favourite manga and what you want to see is only good reviews? bruh no.

Giving me Harvest Moon + Dungeon Keeper, and the first 3 tamed monster species are Slime (Tensei Slime), Goblins (Re:Monster), and Spider (Kumo Desu ga), and somehow it's not isekai (at least no indication of that yet). Very fun Strategy + Simulation game feels~

Users who are viewing this thread