Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Fed-Kun's army
oh i missed the bones last chapter, so that's the dwarf.

EDIT: btw MC is kinda dumb leaving a ressurection stone behind to rush check an emergency

XL

Dex-chan lover
Everybody gangsta until the naked pervert opens his eyes.

Dex-chan lover
And here I was hoping for a hot goblin nee-san. Instead we got ourselves another loli.

@BOTMAN

Where did you think the dwarf came from?
It is highly assumed it came from the ressurection stone.

The question now is how legendary OP is the unknown dude.

If your commenting about him forgetting about the stone, well, an emergency that large just happened.
And i don't think they were at the needs of needing it.
So it sort of could of been brushed.

But what about using the stone on the loli?
I wonder why MC never thought of that.

ADK

@aigomorla
yeah I also think so, that resurrection stone fell on that skeleton and somehow resurrected this dwarf.

Dex-chan lover
@aigomorla Yea, he might figure out it was the resurrection stone once he goes into the mine and remember about it.

As for why not use on the loli - first because she would have to die first (which is both mean and something he can stave off with his other less unique stones) and also because resurrection might not work on people who died of old age. (Or it does, but they die of old age again pretty much right away.)

Fed-Kun's army
uhh...i couldnt have imagined it was a dwarf all along until he took that hammer lma0

Dex-chan lover
the double spread when they're working on helping survivors of the shipwreck was really neat

Dex-chan lover
@simcacwan
Pretty sure the girl on the cover
is the goblin princess after she accidentally has a sun stone used on her causing her to evolve or something(heard it from someone else)

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
one thing that bothers me in hidamari translation its the lack of honorifics.
I cant read japanese, but my guess is that Riena and the others call him Hiel-sama?

I really had think that the skeleton would be the girl on the cover, then we got a naked dwarf.
Oooooookay? And hes apparently a blacksmith? The trope goes on
And reading the spoiles, they say that Riena becomes the girl on the cover? Okay, im really curious to see thats happening

@Tatsuya-Kai
From what I remember, the general and the old goblin rejected it. And she wished her evolution that would be of most help/prettiest to our MC. So she became human-like in appearance. It's been sometime since I read the WN so might have mixed/confused some stuff.

I'm really curious but for those who've read the WN, does anything happen in the future to bring back the baby dragon? I know Hiel has its ashes in his necklace but does he maybe find another stone that lets him revive it like the new dwarf guy who was a just a skeleton?

Users who are viewing this thread