Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
Mappa is the best character, hands down. I’m also looking forward to the
kobolds
I’m dreading the
militant homosexual orc who transforms into a woman angel with a Dr Manhattan penis

that eye on last page, just like badass santa going to whip some bad kids into shape 😆😆🤣

Double-page supporter
Always going to be a dwarf doing blacksmithing. Always

Dex-chan lover
@AMicrowave
If that is true, that is a terrible plot point, because it makes it seem like humans are inherently better than the other races since evolving does that.

@starburst98
If I understood the novel correctly, the evolution stuff is influenced by your desires and wishes. The goblin girl liked/wanted to be more like the MC so she became more human like after evolving. It has been a while since I read the novel so I may be wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98 its not that bad coz in the evolution stages ive seen the human or human size its the mid stage, from there they can continue to evolve like:

goblin>hobgoblin>human size ogre> big ogre / minotaur > giant > etc

it can also be that thing were super powerful beings have a human form to blend in, so they are definitely better than humans, they just prefer a human size to move around more easily

Aggregator gang
@starburst98 i don't think she evolves directly to human but rather a human looking species? Vampire, succubus or other species...

images

Re:Monster goblin evolution tree

Supporter
Does sound like a cop-out, especially since female goblins look the same as human females save for the skin colour and pointy ears.

Would have had more impact when he inevitably contacts his kingdom down the line.

Kinda reminds me of the minecraft isekai from LHTranslantion. But for whatever reason i like this more. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread