Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

I hate this. dude I hate this troupe.
your cared for her as a younger siblings now she will be presented as love interest.

dropped.

The problem is the Orc pirate captain, who is very gay. Being gay isn’t the problem; he’s extremely forceful in his advances. Like Puri Puri Prisoner. And he transforms into a beautiful angel woman. With a penis.

ANGEL RUSH!

Dex-chan lover
Plot Armor can't protect you from the FBI after all so they gotta find some ways to do so

Dex-chan lover
1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=2.jpg

Jokes aside tho, i honestly really do prefer her old look.
She was way cuter.
Sure she is still pretty and still looks good, but the young goblin look was more visually appealing than a onee-chan elf like form she got now.
That said, looking forward to know what kind of creture she became after evolving.

The shaman explained that they evolved according to what they wanted, she wanted to stay with Hiel for along more that's why she got her human alike evolution.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 4 part 1 (part two) was rather short, and I am annoyed at how the dwarf was the one that raised a japanese love flag with her. Though I would have been annoyed even if it was mc that did, as japanese love flags are a stupid trope :/

Users who are viewing this thread