Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Fed-Kun's army
they should atleast kept white hair, i really liked it
its upgrade in body stature, but downgrade in appealing

thanks for chapter

Double-page supporter
sooo... did she evolve into a human or a monster that closely resembles a human..
Is she going to be like our mc and be op now? Like is she going to look like a human but actually use magic that is like really op now? I have no idea...

And then, because of the plot-armor, she lost everything that made her look like her kin (and kinda likable, apart and cute) and started to look like a pure grown-up Japanese elf maiden. And even it she was still a little girl in spirit and mind, it was now totally okay to bonk her in the harem for the author. That's creepy as fuck Yeay! There is no cringe what so ever!

Aggregator gang
@MilkDust i think she evolves into an elf as you can see with her pointed ears because her wishes was, ability to use magic to be helpful and also "stay with Mister Hiel for a long time... " A race famous for its long lifespan and magical capabilities, elves.

Dex-chan lover
Here's some spoilers according to the web novel btw

Mappa is actually a dwarf child

Next to evolve is Elvan's daughter

Varis evolves into a demon

Aggregator gang
@LeRyzz lol it was already full of plot armor at the start, stone that can increase magic because mc is weak as fuck, stone that increase lifespan because of his subordinate on the verge of death, stone that revives the dead for a dead dwarves that could help their tool progression, everything is added for the benefit of the mc. What he lacks were being solve with his OP king of cave mark or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
Boo now she's just a generic thot Yamato Nadeshiko

MAPPAAAAaaAaaAaaaaAAaaAaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread