Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

supposedly she only became like that because she wants to bang the mc. I want to see the 2nd goblin girl to evolve. She's described as much hotter

Fed-Kun's army
lol! i did not expect mappa the one to get the nose bleed.

Also agree, wish she retained more of her goblin features. Reminds me of RE:Monster when Goblin Mi evolved into a vampire. Her character completely changed with pretty much nothing from her old self carrying over.

Fed-Kun's army
ooooh

So this is her now... yeah she looks human... She coulda at least kept a greenish tint

49101.jpg

damn reading the Novel, then getting adopted in a manga, still quite disappointed...

Expecting the Girl is a new member.but turn out just a goblin evolve....hayst

Aggregator gang
@bvdaf in other story its the magic stone if you have one your a monster animals and human don't have them so that's a good explanation don't know about this one though.

Aggregator gang
@monstermayhem436 she was the same age as the MC she is just small due to her illness, honestly I would have like the author goes the same route with Reincarnated into a Slime when evolving the goblin I think it would have been better.

Contributor
I know it’s just an issue of the original designs and everything, but it feels weird that the goblin girl evolves and becomes white as a result.

I am honestly not happy with this development.

Goblin evolved into not a goblin or monster race at all??? Whhhhaaaaaaat bullshit.

And don't you people go and tell me " oh she is still a goblin or monster race cause of the ears or some bullshit like that.

Users who are viewing this thread