Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

tsk, evolution stone came too early. the author should explore other points first like new port, new castle, new character, new event to make the depth of the story

Power Uploader
If only mappa was the main character it would have been👌👌

Dex-chan lover
Mappa is seriously the best. I guess he’s there to counter the upcoming worst

Dex-chan lover
Ooooo, she was the girl on the cover all along......

Well that was lame.

Supporter
@greyhud90 Christ, I hope not. It was interesting at first, but when it turned getting a new village's worth of horny women that came crawling out of the woodwork to mate with him every day, I dropped it.

I'm really curious but for those who've read the WN, does anything happen in the future to bring back the baby dragon? I know Hiel has its ashes in his necklace but does he maybe find another stone that lets him revive it like the new dwarf guy who was a just a skeleton?

Dex-chan lover
Mappa! Not again!

As for Riena, goblins are originally "Corrupted Humans", what she went through is a 'Purification' of her genetic code.

Thanks to that, she's Half-Goblin, Half-human. Interesting combo since their dexterity is higher than the average human, and they are a tad more skillful.

Can they fight? Oh, you bet they can. But the woman are little more sexy than the men.

Dex-chan lover
Anti-Loli-Stone. I like it. But how old was she on the inside again? (I believe 17, but I might have confused it with another manga.)

Dex-chan lover
@pokperson1000
You sure you want to know? It deals with more characters ‘changing.’
The general’s tomboy daughter also changes into a cute human girl. The goblin advisor becomes a badass demon. The problem is the Orc pirate captain, who is very gay. Being gay isn’t the problem; he’s extremely forceful in his advances. Like Puri Puri Prisoner. And he transforms into a beautiful angel woman. With a penis.

I should've expected that to happen... BUt dat early? Oh well.
It's a bit disappointing tho. Also:
MAPPAAA NOOOoo xD

@Qelix She's still 15 yrs old.

Dex-chan lover
@Fluffy_Tail: I knew she stated her age somewhere and it didn't fit her looks. I just couldn't find it. According to chapter one MC is also 15. Now they make a good match.

Users who are viewing this thread