Doukyo Shiteiru Kensei no Onna Shishou ga Kawaisugite Mainichi Shiawase Desu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
No idea why the Erotica tag so early here either since raws are only at 2, and from checking them this is Suggestive at best so far cuz nipples in chapter 2 lol

On the other hand, at least this isn't another adaptation from this author but an original work instead, so lets see how this one go

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm seeing a lot of plot :pepehmm:

anime-touch.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
makes mum an absolute baddie, also kills her off before the story even begins 😔
You'd think she wouldn't since she didn't have the same kind of 'mommy ponytail' that other mothers have before they die early on, but no, I guess any ponytail makes them qualified for an early death.

Aside from that, I'm worried she allowed her superior/FMC to touch her son 'however she pleased' while asking her to look after him as a guardian. Even gave her an incentive to wear the naked apron look when cooking 'because that's normal', further pushing her to become a lascivious wife.

She said the MC was more like his father while he was still alive, but what kind man is she trying to raise him to be giving that kind of permission to FMC?

Users who are viewing this thread