Doukyo Shiteiru Kensei no Onna Shishou ga Kawaisugite Mainichi Shiawase Desu - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
:meguusmug:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I hate this trope of ''don't wear armour cause it slows you down'', it is so stupid and just points to a lack of knowledge.

A full set of iron armour complete with padding and all only weights about 24 kilogram and it is evenly distributed across the body. We wear backpacks heavier than that when we go hiking or if you go on a particurarly big shopping spree, carry bags heavier than that.

People in full armour can run unimpeded, ran up ladders, do somersaults and many other acrobatic feats without issue.

Her tits are nice tho.

Dex-chan lover
She has 0% defense and 100% atk that's why she prefer less armor to be more agile (look at those physics :meguupog:)

She thinking the issue was her fat being on belly and not booba was nice. That shop owner has my respect by knowing exactly her size to show underbooba :salute:

Dex-chan lover
I hate this trope of ''don't wear armour cause it slows you down'', it is so stupid and just points to a lack of knowledge.

A full set of iron armour complete with padding and all only weights about 24 kilogram and it is evenly distributed across the body. We wear backpacks heavier than that when we go hiking or if you go on a particurarly big shopping spree, carry bags heavier than that.

People in full armour can run unimpeded, ran up ladders, do somersaults and many other acrobatic feats without issue.

Her tits are nice tho.
You are absolutely correct about the armor.

But in this case, we all know that the armor being functional is not what the author is going for.

He's going for the most efficient way to make the jiggles be free.

Dex-chan lover

Her tits are nice tho.

I just brain off and say this manga's universe has defense be low priority, because attack power is so high across the board.

That said, if Eugene only gets the iron gauntlet (which seems to be the focus), it would cause an imbalance. And for a weighted gauntlet in particular, that would affect his attack and defense capabilities (since i assume in this fantasy setting, the sword will also be able to block things better than a shield).

She did say to get something light and durable, not no armor at all.

I do agree for what you say in particular though, even if by modern standards an extra 50+ pounds is pretty rough to lug around unless you're trained/experienced.

This is also completely ignoring the very first chapter's opening pages, where she's in literal full armor. Probably not made of metal or iron, and perhaps some other fantasy composite. Maybe demon hide or something.

Users who are viewing this thread