Doukyo Shiteiru Kensei no Onna Shishou ga Kawaisugite Mainichi Shiawase Desu - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
BDKRajk.jpeg

6d7g7Qg.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Those high-sitting fingerless gloves and spats just...do something for me.

Dex-chan lover
I told myself I would wait before reading further....but you had to release one chapter after the other damn...

Dex-chan lover
still great tits and delivering every chapter. they know their priorities.

Dex-chan lover
Fanservice is great as always but we know they will never get together until the last chapter since the arbitrary "stronger than her" rule has been set first chapter. At least the art is great.

Dex-chan lover
Fanservice is great as always but we know they will never get together until the last chapter since the arbitrary "stronger than her" rule has been set first chapter. At least the art is great.
Yeah... I'm waiting to see where this is going before deciding what to do with it, since it's still the prologue and training.

(it can change if they give him a sudden power-up or some timeskip)

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, you are fat...but in a different way ma'am. She is a blond brained brunette.

Supporter
It’s a little less fun for me if she’s THIS much of a dumbass. Like, being slow on the uptake and getting embarrassed later is one thing, but not even conceptually understanding that she has huge tits makes it more annoying than sexy.

I hate this trope of ''don't wear armour cause it slows you down'', it is so stupid and just points to a lack of knowledge.

A full set of iron armour complete with padding and all only weights about 24 kilogram and it is evenly distributed across the body. We wear backpacks heavier than that when we go hiking or if you go on a particurarly big shopping spree, carry bags heavier than that.

People in full armour can run unimpeded, ran up ladders, do somersaults and many other acrobatic feats without issue.

Her tits are nice tho.
I was considering commenting this, too. Armour was never bought off-the-shelf, it was custom made. It fit like a second skin, tailored to the user's build and combat style. The level of intricacy and craftsmanship evident in historic samples of knight's armour is far beyond what most people likely expect from medieval era armourers.

Also leather armours are a modern concept with no significant historical basis; if a sword could be stopped or deflected by cow's hide, we would have found a way to ride them instead of horses!

Dex-chan lover
I hate this trope of ''don't wear armour cause it slows you down'', it is so stupid and just points to a lack of knowledge.

A full set of iron armour complete with padding and all only weights about 24 kilogram and it is evenly distributed across the body. We wear backpacks heavier than that when we go hiking or if you go on a particurarly big shopping spree, carry bags heavier than that.

People in full armour can run unimpeded, ran up ladders, do somersaults and many other acrobatic feats without issue.

Her tits are nice tho.
When the only thing in the author's mind is "How to make her boobs stand out more", it's probably obvious by now that this is a 'fanservice first, logic comes the last' series.

Aggregator gang

Her tits are nice tho.
I thought the opposite where soldiers don't even wear them when not expecting combat because it's heavy. You would only ever see on-duty or training soldiers wearing it.

Users who are viewing this thread