Doumo, Yuusha no Chichi desu. 〜Kono Tabi wa Gusoku ga Gomeiwaku wo Kakete, Moushiwake Arimasen〜 - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
...anyone else get the feeling that you've already read this manga before a million times? That you can kind of get the gist of where this story is headed?

Dex-chan lover
I'm still investing in how this plays out, that said I can also see this being a series that gets the ol axe-kun in like volume 2.

Dex-chan lover
This feels more like a webcomic than a published work. Not that there's much distinction these days.

Dex-chan lover
Slave traders and massacres? Alka really needs to be taught a lesson, it seems. His inaction and irresponsibility has led to this happening!

I like that Croix still killed the bandit. No need to let him live, after all. He was stilll smiling when recounting the atrocities he did. We see that Wiel's power seems to be very powerful with that Holy Flare technique. It purified all the lost souls, after all.

Mion looked pretty heartbroken by the burning of her village. Will she ask if she can join them in their journey, or maybe even ask Wiel to teach her magic or something?

Wu

Group Leader
Huh. The art degraded quite a bit here, I have to agree. I wonder if the author had some troubles at this time.
Learned last week from some guys that this series publishes on one of the manga apps, and they are ripping that. Thanks to shitty file format and compression, the art is almost unsalvageable. Imho, they should just wait for the chapter to release on the website than release this version.

This might be one to wait and binge between the questionable art, terrible compression, and short chapters.
still interested in the plot though

Group Leader
...anyone else get the feeling that you've already read this manga before a million times? That you can kind of get the gist of where this story is headed?
YES! But at the same time I don't actually know. It's like far off memory.

Group Leader
This feels more like a webcomic than a published work. Not that there's much distinction these days.
Does that mean the webcomics are getting better, or the published works are getting worse? Or both?

Users who are viewing this thread