Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Gift From a Gentlemen

Aggregator gang
I was just reading the LN/WN version of this and thinking about this part of the story.

This is so cute! Thanks so much for translating! The story is really good and I'm excited to see what it's gonna happen.

That answer is so 80's, with the amount of bl materials this day, girls love knights for some other reason😉.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't chemistry and things like that be extremely easy for her to a point she actually knows more about it than anyone in that time period? Even with magic...

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan That's not always the case. Sometimes when things happen automatically in your head you mess up on breaking them down and understanding them when you have to think about it consciously.

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir
That would acceptable if it wasn't something she graduated in and worked with.
Even in the case you pointed things should be easy to be done even if pretty much impossible to explain, wich is not what is being shown to us.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan I see your point. Bit now I'm wondering what the brain of a conscious reincarnated person looks like and how it works. Since mental maturity can't carry over since it's a different brain. How does spiritual maturity affect said brain?

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir
That's a good question. I supose it depends on the author.
Some Isekais act as if it doesn't matter and the person keeps the same capacity as it had before dying even as an infant, Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ is an exemple of that, while others seem to take in consideration the brain development and how it would affect the mind, something akin to a child having the memories but still ebing limited by the brain development on the emotional control and rationaliation departments, I don't remember any like that from the top of my head but there are some like that.

IRL biology is imperative and as such the second case would be the one I believe would be the most realist.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan I prefer the latter honestly. Kenkyo Kenjitsu and I am a child of this house are two of my favorite examples of the latter. Although the former doesn't have a manga

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan. Those are good but Ive had enough of OP tenseijins. Well OP anything really. Unless a spin is put on it it doesn't go down smooth. But that's just my opinion and preference. I will respect yours.

Double-page supporter
Wow she actually asked The question i was wondering... Gilles is a trap!

Users who are viewing this thread