Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Flantheim House's Evening Party

Dex-chan lover
Nice try Prince, even with Vernoux help, it won't be easy
Thanks for the update

Double-page supporter
Wait, what? IS this one of those Clark Kent/SuperMan things? All the prince did was change his hair style and color right? How can she not recognize him? It was one thing when she hadn't meet the Prince not to realize he was the prince in disguise, but now? How very silly. 😕

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo There is a bit more to it but it's been sort of explained in previous chapters but the light novel has a line that clarifies it a bit.

Vernoux is using his magic to disguise the Prince's appearance and magical power but she knew Vernoux was using his magic to disguise Gille. She simply has not made the connection that the two are the same person because well there is no logical reason to think they are the same person unless you know that Vernoux and the Prince are friends.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHHAHHAH COUGH COUGH HAHAHAHHA HACK well.. Little does she knowww
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
It's been awhile, I don't even remember why she is avoiding the prince. I know it's supposed to lead to a bad end but did the manga ever even explain why?

@Hobnobs - Yeah, bad end Cordelia loves the Prince and got jealous of the Prince and the heroine, caused a huge incident, lost control of her magic, and self destructed. While our Cordelia doesn't particularly care about the Prince right now, she does not want the burden of becoming Queen and believes that since the Prince and heroine are destined to end up together, getting close/engaged to the Prince even knowing about the setting could be dangerous in any case. She avoids the Prince because she is the #1 candidate to become the Crown Princess, so even if she stopped her father from pushing for the engagement, it could still happen if other people or the royal family sees her showing interest or getting close to the Prince.

If I were Prince/Gille in that situation I'd be pleased at her reaction in a way.

It's fairly obvious that she likes 'Gille', so showing up as 'Prince' (in an appearance she does not recognize) and having her show no interest in him could be taken as a good thing (if she started hitting on / getting along with 'Prince' it would be romantically concerning).

Double-page supporter
Even if they are the same person, Gille has a cute haircut while the prince has a cut I associate with stiff, rich people.

Aggregator gang
@Romariel

Oh right, forgot this was one of those "villainess" stories, so she isn't actually the supposed mc.

if you want to start reading the light novel. than start at LN volume 2 chapter 15 part 1 at novel planet or at any site.

Users who are viewing this thread