Drop!! ~A Tale of the Fragrance Princess~

when people can't appreciate any relaxing and fluff story anymore this happens
they either want drama or action
relaxing life is never an option
thankfully the ln translation is active

To those who want to read this, let me say this for you.
The actual product was cancelled.
So the ending was rushed to a monologue where a villain was caught and dealt with in 1 page, and she says her hopes for the future with a "The end" right after.
The story would have been great, but the rush on the ending made the manga garbage.

Sooo... This was quite disappointing (the sudden end). I think i would look for the novel.. I hope the novel is not canceled. It was a really good story, I really liked it, and the art too. So I fell empty haha

This was a very good story, thank you for scanlating this! It's a shame the manga was cancelled but I'll try to check out the LN for sure now ^^

http://imreadingabook.com/sinopsis
Para leer la novela ligera en español, vayan ahí...

Dex-chan lover
Im surprise it reach 3rd volume before cancelled.

oh my! such a shame that they gave up on this manga. It was interesting, i was looking forward to Dilly’s accomplishments. But i don’t feel like reading the novel. 😅 I liked the art of it too.

Feels to rushed. We haven’t even met the heroine yet.. I hope they still continue, the epilogue seems like an open ending.

Contributor
I knew what I was getting into but that ending is so abrupt. Only a half-page of the most token of token efforts at giving things even a cursory wrap-up.

I don't mind it when these don't cover the whole series and I can stand them being just advertisements, but it pains me when they don't respect the manga enough to even choose a good note to end on.

It's a pity that the series ended up being canceled, I think that they did what they could to wrap up the story they have going. I'm likely going to read the novel and hope for the best.

Is this story really the end? It really such a shame because I can't feel satisfied even though it's completed...

Users who are viewing this thread