Drunken D-Rank Pulls Out the Legendary Sword

Come on, if you guys can't tell that's a girl in disguise, I have nothing but pity for you.
Even is she was a guy, I would still tap it!

At this point these may as well be written by a random isekaishit generator

Double-page supporter
It's another ecchi/smut manga that suffers at the hands of a retarded publisher.
Censoring everything even mildly lewd in a manga where the main appeal is meant to be just that lewdity is the absolute worst.

Imagine if Dungeon Meshi censored all the food. Yeah that's what this is. Except worse because Dungeon Meshi actually has solid "filler" between all the food, whereas here the filler would only be okay if the payoff was given in full, so to speak.

Eugh guy~HIC s watch me~HIC pill out this sword her~e HIC oh wo HIC I pulled it ought zzz

I had to :)

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure about any of the negative comments but I just read all of this and this is great. I’m loving it, can’t wait for more!!

the Butt confused me....going by the tropes it should be a woman hiding as a man. But this is Japan we are talking about so many fucking perverts

Kinda confuse is he a he or she ? I dont know .. body proportions like a girl but the bubble says he

Of course "he" is a girl, it's so obvious is not even worth discussing.

But I think there is a connection between the new girl and the Princess, maybe half sisters?

@Jzc136
It probably is a girl because normally in situations like these the author will show a penis in some way, shape, or form while here it is purposefully hidden. I have only read one ecchi manga where the author had the MC fuck the trap and comments on it were hilarious. Think it was the eyes of adam or something. People were genuinely upset at that when he already did X rated stuff with the trap before that so it was obviously going to happen.

So everybody in the comments is saying that that new dude is going to be a girl... Considering what's happened so far in the blatant I don't give a fuck style of this manga, I'm going togo ahead and think that it is a dude and we are going to find out in the weirdest way possible. I don't know what it is yet but it will probably be strange.

what the fuck did i just read from the description
okay so
it doesn’t match the title
it’s full of “funny mc gets fortunate coincidences”
and his only goal is a harem
what the fuck mangadex how far do you have to devolve in order to have these get popular

Users who are viewing this thread