Dungeon ga Arawarete 5-nen, 15-sai de Dungeon ni Idomu Koto ni Shita. - Ch. 4

Group Leader
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THIS CHAPTER! 😁

Sorry for the delay in uploading the chapter. I'm the only typer and translator, and sometimes I even have to clean the chapter. Due to university commitments and other manga projects, I couldn't work on this one in time.

If anyone with experience wants to help exclusively with this manga, either as a translator or typer, please send me a message on Discord: kdt_012

(For the translator position, you don't need to know Japanese. The program mentioned in the final credits page will be provided to the translation staff.)

- Proofreaders are also being recruited.

Our Web: https://mangadete.site/
Discord: https://discord.gg/JURuXdjJRp
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TranslationsKDT
- You can donate towards my bus ticket fare at: https://ko-fi.com/mangadete

Dex-chan lover
Time for rapey rapey.

Eh, probably gonna get pulverized by MC in 2 panels.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work, and don't worry...IRL takes priority. Speaking for myself, I'm okay with it taking a little time, as long as it's done well.

Group Leader
Ngl this girl being a heroine really makes me not want to read further. She literally watched mc get bullied and did nothing. Spectators aren't much better than bullies. Kinda off putting. Honestly wouldn't have minded if she was just a neighbor or someone like his sister who didn't know.

Dex-chan lover
Getting some yandere vibes from the way Imari reacted to him mentioning Nagumo.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl this girl being a heroine really makes me not want to read further. She literally watched mc get bullied and did nothing. Spectators aren't much better than bullies. Kinda off putting. Honestly wouldn't have minded if she was just a neighbor or someone like his sister who didn't know.
Fuck was she supposed to do? Teachers on the bullies side u want her to take them all on herself lmao

Group Leader
Fuck was she supposed to do? Teachers on the bullies side u want her to take them all on herself lmao
Teachers were on the bullies wide because he was well known and respected. The way she described her she is as well. Her word vs his. Yes she can do something but she didn't.

If it was a guy I'd agree, but you can't expect girls to save you from bullies, that's pathetic as hell

Group Leader
If it was a guy I'd agree, but you can't expect girls to save you from bullies, that's pathetic as hell
?????? So her being a girl excuses her from being a decent human being? Got it. Also why do you people assume she has to fight physically omg

Supporter
The WN makes it a bit more clear that she only recognized him visually as a classmate and knew nothing else about him.

EDIT: I do have to add that she gets a bit of an infodump about him from her bestie between that first meeting outside the dungeon and their next where she decides to accompany him. She's impressed that someone with that as his backstory would have the courage to face the dungeon alone, but that wasn't exactly the other girl's intention. Not by a longshot.

Last edited:
Supporter
Getting some yandere vibes from the way Imari reacted to him mentioning Nagumo.
Not long from now, there will be quite a bit of concern on ML's part over the potential mess of a "harem party" coalescing around him when she turns 15 and joins up.

Users who are viewing this thread