Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Ch. 42 - The former hero and the mage join forces in battle!!

Dex-chan lover
ok... We got the Second Round Skill Asspulls....

Next chapter: "And this isn't even my final form!!!"

Dex-chan lover
Kinda terrible chapter overall with some niceness sprinkled in. I have to reread the series I think cause I forgot some of the characters and world info lol.

Dex-chan lover
Would she gonna get fisted? That would be par for the course for this manga...

Aggregator gang
Who wants to bet that she doesn't get killed but taken back to their hentai dungeon and gets broken into a sex-slave?

Dex-chan lover
Exactly this. Everyone here going "hee hee ha ha le epic troll xdxd" and I'm just like... this is absolute trash. Her being orders of magnitude stronger than the strongest hero is ridiculous. Her passive defense skill is literal plot armor. Just waiting for the power of friendship to make them all friends again (because of course) and get this arc over with.

They already were friends before this so why are you acting like it’d be because of the power friendship is why’d they’d become friends again?

Thing is that he’s strong because of the sword giving him the boosts. She was already strong before she was ever given the clothes. This is one of the reasons why she has more stamina than him (plus he had already fought 50 of the empire’s best knights before even fighting him so that took a toll on his strength). If they both started the fight fresh then it’d have been different as they’d be at a stalemate as one has the ultimate weapon while the other has the ultimate shield.

Btw are you forgetting that he got taken by a surprise attack after he thought he had killed her already? So not only did he have a decrease in stamina already from the 50 knights he also got hit while his guard was down. That would cause huge amounts of damage to even the strongest of fighters.

Am I going to have to put you down as another who complains about stuff that has explanations for why it is the way it is?

Dex-chan lover
The part of this that confuses me the most is that the battle only took a single chapter in the web novel once Al joined...

We never got backstory of this, but I assume that the sword and garment were supposed to be used together by one hero. One way or another, the artifacts split between the kingdom and empire.

And from his backstory, I think Blum wasn't a choosen one, but rather someone who was groomed to wield the holy sword. Maybe that's why he seems weaker than Voila who, perhaps, actually choosen by the artifact.

Users who are viewing this thread