Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 66 - Curry

Dex-chan lover
imagine if it turns out if demons ever do escape and grant everyone's wishes everything turns out okay actually, oops.
Of course I'm sure we can deal with the winged lion by just eating him. now that is one human desire he couldn't deal with, someone wishing to just serve him up with plenty of spice lol

Dex-chan lover
So, page 18, I think this is the greatest page in this entire manga.

Thistle was trying to remember their wish that they made with Derghal, but all they can remember is the winged lion, because the winged lion ate that strong desire. Thistle doesn't actually remember it anymore.

Aggregator gang
OH BOY, THE PLOT(S) ARE AFOOT. WE ARE GOING PLACES, BOYS AND GIRLS.

Dex-chan lover
Every new chapter is just another cherry on top of this manga jeez. I love Thistle's face on page 18 thinking "what... what the fuck is going on", and I love that Laius can't even remember Kabru's face, let alone his name, even though Kabru is paying a lot of attention to him

Supporter
@Dudley two thoughts about why she can't speak:
1. Yes, she probably does still have vocal chords, but there's no guarantee that they're the same shape as either of her previous ones, so she may not have figured them out yet
2. And if they're shaped like the dragon's, there's no guarantee that they could produce human speech at all. IIRC the red dragon never spoke before they killed it.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Thistle, who thus far has been portrayed as this brooding mastermind of the dungeon, is now shown to be somewhat sane and utterly confused about all the crap going on in his dungeon thanks to all the actually crazy idiots rampaging through it.

Also, the elves are 100% correct three times over and only Kabru realized it, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
First of all, Farlyn is freaking adorable. Second, holy fudge, did the gnome actually did a 'this is Sparta!' kick to throw that elf in the hole?

Lol the elves right on all counts, Thistle totally lost as to what is happening and our happy band making another meal!

lmao Laius remembered everyone's name except for Kabru
Farlyn is still as cute as ever
and
I wanna eat curry now

Users who are viewing this thread