Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 11 Ch. 72 - Thistle V

Double-page supporter
Something fishy is going on but I can't quite put my finger on it...

@ninekuku you mean, "he licked Thistle all over his body, Thistle struggling but he feel weak, he lose his strength and Lion keep his tongue searching the thing in his body, Lion found out Thisle most desire thing, it hard and look beautiful, Lion licked it and make Thistle scream" something like this?

author, as always does an excellent job with unease. you really never know if what you see is what you're getting.

Dex-chan lover
plot hole : in the previous chapter 71 , laios already ate green dragon meat acqua pazza + nightmare clam meat + a lot of "juices" from the tree , but now his stomach still has room for golden-city roasted dragon meat + wine ? lol .

Dex-chan lover
@ninekuku as what the elves corps mention, the devils are scary af, guy sucked dry Thisle in what was one scary and deserved way to die.
also before his/her last breath, Thisle revive and probably did something else to Marcille (probably something to do with her desires as the Devil thought he ate it too fast).

@Alcion
I remember Senshi's comment about how the Golden citizens only made food to keep them sane rather than to taste it, because they have lost their ability to taste and enjoy food. What if they could practice to regain "desires" just as Senshi's advice? We've seen Mithrun remarking on the crab texture of the barometz. If his desire to kill the demon is the only desire left then the remark was a bit ooc. Unless, while working, he has had to deal with commands, plans, unexpected events,... which eventually help some of his brain start developing some "willings" again...

I bet its gonna end in something like the demon eating Laios’s desire but it tasted poopy or he doesnt have any at all
Well it’s just by speculation

Dex-chan lover
page 25 : cat girl is drinking wine . actually , Alcohol is super dangerous for cats . Alcohol poisoning in animals can cause diarrhea, vomiting, depression, lack of coordination, trouble breathing, coma, seizures or even death.

@lividus

Yeah exactly. It feels like there is something bad that is going to happen next chapter.

Things that might happen in the next chapter:
1. Thistle reviving Marcille causes her to act against the Lion.
2. The Lion's seal gets broken after the party has rested properly.
3. The Canaries and Kabru arrive at Thistle's house.
4. The party figures out how to deal with Farlyn's body.

Dex-chan lover
I've played enough Persona 5 and Strikers to know what happens when you start messing with someone's desires a little too much...

Users who are viewing this thread