Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97 - Dungeon Meshi

Contributor
The lion is contemplating which one is more cruel for Laios here,
a. Falin's failed resurrection or
b. Not being able to eat monster meat.
Except Laios is still able to eat monster meat, otherwise he wouldn't been able to help eat Falin's dragon parts. Also his entire country's food supply is based on it. The curse was that he can't physically get near to live monsters to examine and pet them.

Eating the Lion and getting the curse made him the Apex Predator of the monster food chain, that's why they are all running from him, including the dragons.

Dex-chan lover
Man what a trip.
Kui truly brought to life likeable and relatable characters in each one of the main party. Even Kabru can be relatable if you are sociopath enough.

I'm gonna mis the adventures of Laios and the gang.

I want to thank the translation team for what a gift they have given all of us through their work. Seeing Falin wake up didn't hit me tell I saw Marcille resting next to her. Just came to me like I went through this with them. I do like the classic fairy tale style ending keeps it classic and I think will age well.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing, an amazing manga with fulfilling final and happily ever after. Thank you for all the work you've done!

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna missed all of you:
  • Assorted living Armor dishes
  • Dryad cheese dish? Still don't know what it based on.
  • Succubus Larva Doria
  • Boiled mimic
  • Barometz Balut
  • Mandrake Omelete

Dex-chan lover
Glorious, just glorious. I fitting finale to a journey not just truly epic, but also truly human in all respects. A warm small happiness. Thank you Kui.

It was perfect from start to finish… Huge thank you to the translation team for the fantastic work you’ve done sharing this manga with us over the years! I’ve always enjoyed the notes at the end of every chapter.

Agree to all comments. This manga is really great work a masterpiece of a story, especially the curse on a man who love monster the most but was hate by monster. LoL poor king laios :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Thank Kui for this last image of Laois with cat ears
F6JqeKwXYAADE4g

Dex-chan lover
I'm satisfied with this gorgeous meal. The ending is pretty much the nicest this Manga could have, I really loved that even when the Manga got more serious it never forgot how silly it was too, maintaining a balance like this is always tricky and the author did it masterfully. I will be waiting for the extras with a belly almost full but with just space enough to eat desert.
And thank you very much #EverydayHeroes Scan, your work on this Manga was of pure dedication, the translation nor the editing never nor the speed of upload ever lacked for that I only have words of praise, probably one of if not the best scan around.
I hope laious kingdom lives happily, and that he ends with a certain elf but that's not something that I would die to see hapeen.

aqs

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS ALL THESE YEARS!!!

What a ride, can't believe it's finally over 😭😭😭 i'm going to feel so so so empty 😭
Welp, time to reread it all over again🥰

Users who are viewing this thread