Dungeon Meshi

Fed-Kun's army
ngl I thought this manga was shit the first time I checked it out. So the sister dies and they start become foodies? But this time when I read the recent chapters and then the story from the start, I can see that it's hilarious and has built a good story from long ago. It will be interesting to see what happens to the lion dungeon and the party members with strong desires.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Getting closer and closer to the ending now. Genuinely so many ways this could end. Hope it’s a happy ending.

The kingdom seemed to be relatively well off when Derghal’s father was still alive, I wonder what happened between then and there to fall on such hard times by the time he’d had his own children. How did trade occur with the outside world? Or did Thistle fully cut them off? Surely there would’ve been goods they could’ve only gotten with trade.

Where did the gold coating all the castle come from? Was it part of the original ancient elven outpost? Was it part of the original castle? Or was it added by Thistle?

Did Thistle sink the whole topside kingdom into the dungeon or just recreate it?

I have so many questions. ;A;

@roseofquartz
Well from my observation so far
Regarding the castle, I believe Thistle indeed sunk their kingdom to underground later after the invasion from the dwarves. Reasons probably to recreate the similar vibes from their prior life so people wont make a fuss from going to the surface. I mean in this island we don't see the remaining of the castle in the surface so its safe to assume thats what happen

For gold coating, I'm not sure. The exterior from the castle dont have any gold from what we've seen from Golden Land chapter (where Laius comments the castle did not look goldly at all). Probably the interior indeed have some gold from the senshi's flashback or probably its the work from the demon to attract adventurers

Aggregator gang
99 people gave this '1-rating'
wish I could have a civil conversation with those pepega's

official title translation should have been 'luncheons and dragons', copyright issues be damned

fhq

Fantastic manga and I'm usually quite picky with what I read. The element of mystery really plays into how clever the author is with the lore, survival tactics, philosophy of the world and its inhabitants, etc. You can tell Kui Ryoko really took his time to prepare a world and create a narrative that really works well together.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing. I actually could read a story where a bunch of cool dragons appeared in one place

Dex-chan lover
@RiasatSenpai don't bother. They just want to hide the fact they can't enjoy the story with the excuse of poor writing. And then rating it 1 like a madman

This manga really has captured my heart and my utmost devotion. This is truely a masterpiece. It draws you in slowly and begains to pull you closer and closer to a whole new world that grows around you and brings that spark of interest that we all crave. I can't stop thinking about everything and just how this will develop. The only thing that truely saddens me is that this manga will END and I have a feeling I will be extremely depressed due to this. :(

@AbsoluteZeroHero Lets just hope the official Vol 9 and 10 has a great sales so author can properly end this story without getting axed at vol 11 (basically another year). Next chapter is the last chapter from vol 10

@andriankany Yes I hope that this doesn't get axed becasue the only thing that sucks worse then a good manga coming to an end is one that is never completed so you can never know how the story ends. I have seen this all to often and it is just sad.

Users who are viewing this thread